Saudi Arabia: Latest beverage news & analysis
Customs officials in Saudi Arabia have seized nearly 17,000 bottles of vodka that were being smuggled through the country, according to reports.
Energy drinks will help grow Saudi Arabia's soft drinks market by 8% a year, according to reports.
Almarai has said it is in talks with PepsiCo to increase its stake in the joint-venture it formed with the US soft drinks firm in 2009.
Dubai-based drinks firm Aujan Industries has said that it is on-track to meet its US$1bn sales target by 2012, according to a local report.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review