Saudi Arabia: Latest beverage news & analysis
Customs officials in Saudi Arabia have seized nearly 17,000 bottles of vodka that were being smuggled through the country, according to reports.
Energy drinks will help grow Saudi Arabia's soft drinks market by 8% a year, according to reports.
Almarai has said it is in talks with PepsiCo to increase its stake in the joint-venture it formed with the US soft drinks firm in 2009.
Dubai-based drinks firm Aujan Industries has said that it is on-track to meet its US$1bn sales target by 2012, according to a local report.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman's Q1 performance by region, brand
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Staying in the Mix: The Global Concentrates Market in 2016