Saudi Arabia: Latest beverage news & analysis
Customs officials in Saudi Arabia have seized nearly 17,000 bottles of vodka that were being smuggled through the country, according to reports.
Energy drinks will help grow Saudi Arabia's soft drinks market by 8% a year, according to reports.
Almarai has said it is in talks with PepsiCo to increase its stake in the joint-venture it formed with the US soft drinks firm in 2009.
Dubai-based drinks firm Aujan Industries has said that it is on-track to meet its US$1bn sales target by 2012, according to a local report.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard to shut down Morris Winery
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview