Saudi Arabia: Latest beverage news & analysis
Customs officials in Saudi Arabia have seized nearly 17,000 bottles of vodka that were being smuggled through the country, according to reports.
Energy drinks will help grow Saudi Arabia's soft drinks market by 8% a year, according to reports.
Almarai has said it is in talks with PepsiCo to increase its stake in the joint-venture it formed with the US soft drinks firm in 2009.
Dubai-based drinks firm Aujan Industries has said that it is on-track to meet its US$1bn sales target by 2012, according to a local report.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review