Saudi Arabia: Latest beverage news & analysis
Customs officials in Saudi Arabia have seized nearly 17,000 bottles of vodka that were being smuggled through the country, according to reports.
Energy drinks will help grow Saudi Arabia's soft drinks market by 8% a year, according to reports.
Almarai has said it is in talks with PepsiCo to increase its stake in the joint-venture it formed with the US soft drinks firm in 2009.
Dubai-based drinks firm Aujan Industries has said that it is on-track to meet its US$1bn sales target by 2012, according to a local report.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends