Panama: Latest beverage news & analysis
Rexam has acquired a beverage can plant in Panama from SABMiller as it looks to expand in the Central American market.
Diageo has said it is looking to "drive innovations" in Latin America with the opening of a new "technical" centre in Panama.
SABMiller subsidiary Cervecería Nacional has agreed a US$86m deal to sell its milk and juice business to the Central American producer co-operative Dos Pinos.
Scotch whisky distillers have a second trademark success to cheer in as many months after gaining protected name status for their products in Panama.
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages