Panama: Latest beverage news & analysis
Rexam has acquired a beverage can plant in Panama from SABMiller as it looks to expand in the Central American market.
Diageo has said it is looking to "drive innovations" in Latin America with the opening of a new "technical" centre in Panama.
SABMiller subsidiary Cervecería Nacional has agreed a US$86m deal to sell its milk and juice business to the Central American producer co-operative Dos Pinos.
Scotch whisky distillers have a second trademark success to cheer in as many months after gaining protected name status for their products in Panama.
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- Carlsberg "most likely" to buy Grolsch, Peroni
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts