Pakistan: Latest beverage news & analysis
Coca-Cola Icecek has opened a sixth plant in Pakistan as it looks to take advantage of the market's potential.
Boisset Family Estates has launched a marketing campaign in the US for its Boisset Collection range, in partnership with the French national tourism organisation, Atout France.
Nichols has been hit with a fine of almost US$14m following a legal ruling in Pakistan.
Coca-Cola Icecek (CCI) is to invest US$300m in Pakistan over the next three years.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends