Pakistan: Latest beverage news & analysis
Coca-Cola Icecek has opened a sixth plant in Pakistan as it looks to take advantage of the market's potential.
Boisset Family Estates has launched a marketing campaign in the US for its Boisset Collection range, in partnership with the French national tourism organisation, Atout France.
Nichols has been hit with a fine of almost US$14m following a legal ruling in Pakistan.
Coca-Cola Icecek (CCI) is to invest US$300m in Pakistan over the next three years.
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits