Other: Latest beverage news & analysis
The UK's vote yesterday (June 23) to quit the European Union (EU) creates deep uncertainty, not only over the shape of future food and drink regulations in the country itself, but also export market access for companies operating in the UK or those outside the country looking to import in.
Immediately following the UK's decision yesterday to leave the European Union, the Pound dropped to its lowest point against the US Dollar since 1985. The referendum on the UK's membership of the EU has sent shockwaves across Europe and caused UK Prime Minister David Cameron to tender his resignation.
Can you think of a global beer brand? One that is not hamstrung by being limited to certain regions? It's not easy. Indeed, Stephen Beaumont found it equally difficult, until about two weeks ago.
just-drinks, in association with The IWSR, presents this seven-part review of the non-Scotch whisky category. In part two, we consider the sector's performance on a by-market basis.
just-drinks, in association with The IWSR, presents this six-part review of the non-Scotch whisky category. In part three, we look at what the future trends will be for the sector.
Yesterday, the UK voted to leave the European Union. The result of the referendum fell 52% in favour of the so-called 'Brexit'. We'll keep you up to date throughout the day on drinks industry reaction.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the spirits & wine categories. We also have similar round-ups for beer & cider and soft drinks & water.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global soft drinks & bottled water categories. We also have similar round-ups for beer & cider and spirits & wine.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global beer & cider categories. We also have similar round-ups for soft drinks & bottled water and spirits & wine.
The former head of William Grant & Sons, Stella David, has returned to her previous employer Bacardi, this time as a director.
Quintessential Brands has repackaged its Bloom Gin brand as it looks to propel long-term growth.
Teeling Whiskey Co has released a whiskey to commemorate the first anniversary of its Dublin distillery.
Diageo is to launch a 25-year-old Lagavulin to celebrate the Islay distillery's 200th anniversary.
South Korean drinks company Kwangdong HQ is to roll out its Vita500 brand to the US as it looks to capitalise on the growing trend for functional drinks.
Diageo has launched its limited edition bottling of Lagavulin 8 Year Old whisky to the Travel Retail sector.
In yet one more sign that The Coca-Cola Co is losing its lustre, the soft drinks maker has, for the first time, fallen out of the top ten of a 'world's biggest brands' ranking.
Just-drinks in is the French wine making region of Languedoc for the 20th anniversary of Badet Clement, one of France's most active wine brand owners.
Greetings from Zurich. Here as a guest of Heineken's Amstel brand, I'm due to sit down later today with the group's senior global director for international brands, Walter Drenth.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends