Other: Latest beverage news & analysis
This month, soft drinks commentator Ray Rowlands focuses on the recently-announced marriage between The Coca-Cola Co and coffee house chain Dunkin' Donuts, and contemplates where the tie-up might eventually lead.
On Wednesday, Heineken will release a trading update for the third quarter of 2016. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the three months to the end of September:
On Wednesday, The Coca-Cola Co will release its results for the third quarter - and year to date - of 2016. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the three months to the end of September.
In the first part of just-drinks’ interview with Bulldog Gin Co’s founder & CEO, Anshuman Vohra, we looked at the birth and rise of the brand. In part two, Vohra considers the wider gin segment, Bulldog’s relationship with Gruppo Campari and his hopes for the future.
Consumer trends, along with government pressure and drinks companies' calorie pledges, mean the future for stevia is bright, regardless of its chequered past. Richard Corbett explains.
US tobacco company Altria has increased its stake in the new-look Anheuser-Busch InBev.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the spirits & wine categories. We also have similar round-ups for beer & cider and soft drinks & water.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global beer & cider categories. We also have similar round-ups for soft drinks & bottled water and spirits & wine.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global soft drinks & bottled water categories. We also have similar round-ups for beer & cider and spirits & wine.
Walsh Whiskey Distillery has released a 17-year-old single cask, single malt Irish whiskey to mark its 17 years in business.
China has moved past the US to become Australia's top export destination for wine.
Pernod Ricard has posted a slight lift in first-quarter sales, with healthy performances in the Americas and Europe partly offset by ForEx impacts.
Edrington is to release a 40-year-old expression of its The Macallan Highland single malt Scotch whisky.
Wemyss Malts has readied the roll-out of three limited edition, high-strength iterations from its blended Scotch whisky portfolio.
The Coca-Cola Co has revealed a timetable for the acquisition and disposal of Anheuser-Busch InBev's newly-acquired stake in Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, telling just-drinks it aims to have a new partner in place by 2018.
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions.
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand.
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at just-drinks dusting off their resumes.
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Beam Suntory workers end Jim Beam strike
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends