Other: Latest beverage news & analysis
Following a recent panel discussion, CLSA analyst Caroline Levy outlined the current state and future opportunities for Constellation Brands and Anheuser-Busch InBev in the US market.
Earlier today, Brown-Forman posted its first-half results for fiscal-2017. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region and brand in the six months to the end of October.
Andre de Almeida had been William Grant & Sons' director for European Travel Retail for four years when he decided earlier this year to take up the role of Global Travel Retail head at Scotch whisky specialists Loch Lomond Group. That was in July, and now the Brazilian-born de Almeida, who moved to Scotland when he was 15, faces one of the biggest challenges of his career - establishing Loch Lomond as a player in the GTR channel.
Over-60s are not only healthier, wealthier and living longer and more active lives than their predecessors, they are also more politically engaged. Ben Cooper examines why looking afresh at the seniors market chimes with recent momentous political events.
Late last week, Diageo's North America president, Deirdre Mahlan, hosted a conference call with analysts. Having spent just over a year in the role, Mahlan offered some insight into the company's largest and most profitable region. Here, just-drinks picks out some key points from the call.
The CEO of The Coca-Cola Co, Muhtar Kent, has announced his intention to step down for the role early next year.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the spirits & wine categories. We have similar round-ups for beer & cider and soft drinks & water.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global soft drinks & bottled water categories. We have similar round-ups for beer & cider and spirits & wine.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global beer & cider categories. We have similar round-ups for soft drinks & bottled water and spirits & wine.
Pernod Ricard is set to re-enter the Bourbon market, through the purchase of a majority share in West Virginia-based Smooth Ambler Spirits Co.
Rossi D’Asiago has added a 5cl version of its Antica Sambuca Classic to the brand’s offering, as it looks to boost sales in the Global Travel Retail channel.
The Coca-Cola Co has announced a retirement from its board and the appointment of four new officers.
The CEO of Brown-Forman has said a 'soft' blended Scotch whisky market has lead to a decrease in sales of the company's used barrels.
French drinks company La Martiniquaise has released a limited run of 'City Edition' bottle designs for its Label 5 blended Scotch whisky brand.
A slightly-improved performance in the second quarter of this year has failed to return Brown-Forman's top- or bottom-line to growth in its first half.
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you.
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions.
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends