Latest beverage news & analysis in Oceania
This month, Chris Losh turns his attention to the Australian wine industry, and finds a country struggling with scant opportunities and stru...
Asia is emerging as an increasingly attractive and significant destination for Australia’s wine exports, which experienced their strongest p...
Today, Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) reported its first-half results for 2015, revealing a slight increase in profits and sales. Here, just-drinks...
Today, Treasury Wine Estates reported a sales and operating profits increase in the first six months of its fiscal year, hinting at a turnar...
Casella Family Brands hit the acquisition trail late last year when it snapped up Barossa Valley producer Peter Lehmann Wines for AUD57m (US$49.8m). Here, just-drinks talks to the Australian firm's global marketing & export sales manager, Libby Nutt, about the plans ahead for the brand and Casella's star performer Yellow Tail.
The owner of Te Pa Family Vineyards, Haysley MacDonald, and his head wine maker, Liam McElhinney, have been making waves in New Zealand with their fresh approach to wine making. This month, just-drinks met them during a trip to London to hear how their agricultural backgrounds have shaped the business and why consolidation in Marlborough will only go so far.
Kirin's Australia unit, Lion, has launched a 0.9% abv beer under its Hahn brand as the company ups it focus on the low- and no-alcohol segment.
Yellow Tail owner Casella Family Brands has acquired Howcroft Estate Vineyards, according to local reports.
A big jump in US sales pushed New Zealand wine exports to a record high last year, new figures have shown.
Kirin's Australian unit, Lion, has discontinued its draught beer system Tap King in another blow for attempts to induce consumer demand for at-home kegs.
Pernod Ricard's Jacob's Creek Expedition range - Product Launch
Australia's wine exports hit their highest value level for eight years in 2015, according to official figures released earlier today.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research