Latest beverage news & analysis in Oceania
Earlier this year, Chris Losh attended an Australian tasting in the UK and got a glimpse of the future for the country's wine producers. Her...
Earlier this week, Coca-Cola Amatil issued its results for 2016. The group saw its 12-month sales rise by just over 1%, with net profits on...
This month, Chris Losh turns his attention to the Australian wine industry, and finds a country struggling with scant opportunities and stru...
Asia is emerging as an increasingly attractive and significant destination for Australia’s wine exports, which experienced their strongest p...
Earlier this week, Treasury Wine Estates released its results for the first six months of fiscal-2017. Following the announcement, just-drinks spoke to CEO Michael Clarke and, in this, the second part of our interview, we discuss the performances of TWE's regions and ask Clarke what he has brought to the group since he joined, three years ago.
Earlier today, Treasury Wine Estates reported another strong set of figures, with half-year sales jumping by almost a quarter and net profits more-than-doubling. Following the release of the results, just-drinks spoke to CEO Michael Clarke about the numbers, and how he has managed to turn around a company that less than three years ago took an impairment charge of almost US$250m.
Treasury Wine Estates is looking to divest two vineyards in New Zealand, marking its exit from the country's North Island.
Yellow Tail owner Casella Family Brands has acquired several wine assets in Australia from Shaw Family Vintners.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Australian unit, Carlton & United Breweries, is highlighting its Pure Blonde brand's health and fitness credentials in a AUD10m (US$7.7m) marketing push for the low-carb lager.
The managing director of Coca-Cola Amatil's Australian Beverages unit is to leave the role.
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has announced the retirement in May of three directors, along with the previously-announced retirement of chairman David Gonski.
CHAMP Private Equity has confirmed to just-drinks that it has abandoned plans to either sell or float Accolade Wines, adding that it aims to "enhance" the unit’s "attractiveness to investors".
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends