Norway: Latest beverage news & analysis
Anheuser-Busch InBev has lost its appeal in Norway against Budejovikcy Budvar's registration of the Budweiser Budvar trademark in the country.
Wine will not be sold in grocery stores under changes planned by Norway’s new centre-right government, despite initial reports.
Norway’s newly-elected centre-right Government is about to herald a major shake-up of the country’s drinks sector.
William Grant & Sons' Glenfiddich Cask of Dreams
Norwegian beverage company Mack has joined forces with Rexam to launch a beverage can for its Arctic Beer brand targeted at young males.
Isklar has said it is seeking third-party investment after a court in Norway appointed an administrator to help restructure the bottled water group's debt.
Voss Water has secured US$18m in funding to grow its business in the US and Norway.
Norway-based Arcus has appointed Kobrand Corp as US importer of its Vikingfjord vodka brand.
Soft drink sales in Norway over the summer hit record levels, according to local reports.
The Tomra Group has failed to have a European Commission-imposed fine overturned.
Ah, August: You are like a month of Sundays, with lots of sunshine, plenty of R'n'R and very little else going on.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report