Norway: Latest beverage news & analysis
The Loch Lomond Group is continuing to increase its Travel Retail presence with a new distribution partnership in the Nordics.
Norway's largest spirits producer, Arcus-Gruppen, is to launch an IPO as it looks to strengthen its position in the Nordics.
New Norwegian spirits producer Oslo Håndverksdestilleri has launched its first product - the digestive bitter Marka.
Arcus has developed an aquavit for use in cocktails, in an attempt to capitalise on the trend.
SPI's vodka arm Stoli Group has dropped Edrington as its distributor in four Nordic countries, to sign deals with two regional companies.
Carlsberg is to open a second joint brewery with Brooklyn Brewery, this time in Trondheim, Norway.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has lost its appeal in Norway against Budejovikcy Budvar's registration of the Budweiser Budvar trademark in the country.
Wine will not be sold in grocery stores under changes planned by Norway’s new centre-right government, despite initial reports.
Norway’s newly-elected centre-right Government is about to herald a major shake-up of the country’s drinks sector.
William Grant & Sons' Glenfiddich Cask of Dreams
Ah, August: You are like a month of Sundays, with lots of sunshine, plenty of R'n'R and very little else going on.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World