Norway: Latest beverage news & analysis
New Norwegian spirits producer Oslo Håndverksdestilleri has launched its first product - the digestive bitter Marka.
Arcus has developed an aquavit for use in cocktails, in an attempt to capitalise on the trend.
SPI's vodka arm Stoli Group has dropped Edrington as its distributor in four Nordic countries, to sign deals with two regional companies.
Carlsberg is to open a second joint brewery with Brooklyn Brewery, this time in Trondheim, Norway.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has lost its appeal in Norway against Budejovikcy Budvar's registration of the Budweiser Budvar trademark in the country.
Wine will not be sold in grocery stores under changes planned by Norway’s new centre-right government, despite initial reports.
Norway’s newly-elected centre-right Government is about to herald a major shake-up of the country’s drinks sector.
William Grant & Sons' Glenfiddich Cask of Dreams
Norwegian beverage company Mack has joined forces with Rexam to launch a beverage can for its Arctic Beer brand targeted at young males.
Isklar has said it is seeking third-party investment after a court in Norway appointed an administrator to help restructure the bottled water group's debt.
Ah, August: You are like a month of Sundays, with lots of sunshine, plenty of R'n'R and very little else going on.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages