Latest beverage news & analysis in North America
Much as Brown-Forman would not be drawn on reports last week that its Southern Comfort whiskey liqueur has been put up for sale, the brand's...
Constellation Brands will announce its half-year and second-quarter results on Wednesday (7 October)....
Last week, an email dropped into the inbox of Hannes Spangenberg, brand manager for South African winery Excelsior. It was from his US impor...
Heineken has roared out of the craft beer blocks with news yesterday it was taking a 50% stake in Lagunitas Brewing Co....
Lucas Bols has seen a lot of changes recently. Earlier this month, just-drinks spoke to CEO Huub van Doorne about the company's IPO earlier this year, as well as the increasingly-crowded US spirits market and how best to target China's new cocktail culture.
Last week, Mast-Jägermeister, the German owner of the Jägermeister herbal liqueur, took control of its US distributor Sidney Frank Importing Co. Part of Mast-Jägermeister's new strategy to control distribution in its core markets, the acquisition was otherwise noteworthy because of the important role Sidney Frank has played in Jägermeister's global rise.With Jägermeister sales in the US under pressure, Mast-Jägermeister is looking to move away from its famous brand's reputation as a party shot and embrace the new craft spirits culture. But, as Mast-Jägermeister executive board member Michael Volke told just-drinks from New York last week, not completely away.
Constellation Brands is rolling out an apple cider whisky designed to capitalise on three trends.
Diageo has released a new range of ready-to-serve pre-mix cocktails in the US.
Beam Suntory has launched an anniversary edition of its Laphroaig Cairdeas Scotch whiskey as the brand celebrates its 200th year.
Constellation Brands has launched a Belgian-style wheat beer inspired by the culture and flavours of Mexico.
Constellation Brands has seen its sales in the second quarter accelerate, leading to a top-line increase in the half-year.
Younger, affluent Canadians are more involved in consuming wine and are willing to spend more on the average bottle, according to a report from Wine Intelligence.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research