Luxembourg: Latest beverage news & analysis
SPI Group, the Stolichnaya brand owner and parent of Stoli Group, has announced a change of CFO, and a new CEO for Stoli Group.
SPI Group has consolidated its presence in the Baltic states with the creation of Amber Beverage Group, a holding company based in the region.
SPI Group has sold its Kremlyovskaya vodka brand to Classic International Group.
SPI Group has announced itself open to acquiring businesses that would boost its global wine portfolio.
SPI Group has announced another change of regional director in Asia Pacific – its third in 15 months.
SPI Group has pulled out of the race to buy Central European Distribution Corp (CEDC).
SPI Group has declined to comment on whether it is still interested in buying Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) after CEDC accepted a rescue package from another shareholder.
The owner of the Stolichnaya vodka brand, SPI Group, has confirmed that it is considering make a move for embattled spirits producer Central European Distribution Corporation.
Stock Spirits Group has announced the aquisition of Slovak spirits company Imperator and ethanol manufacturing business Novel Ferm, both for undisclosed sums.
Red Bull has lost a challenge at the European Court of Justice over an alleged breach of its trademark by Frisdranken Industrie Winters.
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020