Lebanon: Latest beverage news & analysis
Bacardi's Global Travel Retail unit has partnered Phoenicia Aer Rianta Co for a month-long Dewar's whisky campaign in Beirut Duty Free as it looks to boost its Scotch portfolio in Lebanon.
Aujan Coca-Cola Beverages Co (ACCBC) has completed a deal to buy a majority stake in Lebanon's National Beverage Co, according to local reports.
The Coca-Cola Co's Middle East JV, Aujan Coca-Cola Beverages Company, has agreed to buy Lebanon's National Beverage Company.
The Patrón Spirits Company has secured distribution for its spirits portfolio in Lebanon.
SPI Group has appointed Gabriel Bocti as official importer and distributor for Stolichnaya, Stolichnaya Elit, and Moskovskaya vodka in the Lebanese duty paid market.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends