Lao Peoples Democratic Republic: Latest beverage news & analysis
The Coca-Cola Co has opened its first bottling plant in Laos as the soft drinks maker continues to expand its presence in Asia.
Carlsberg has denied reports that it is planning to publicly list the Lao Brewery.
Asia Pacific Breweries has appointed a new general manager for its subsidiary in Laos.
Asia Pacific Breweries has completed the construction of its greenfield brewery in Laos.
Asia Pacific Breweries has expanded further into IndoChina with a joint venture with the government of Laos.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015