Lao Peoples Democratic Republic: Latest beverage news & analysis
The Coca-Cola Co has opened its first bottling plant in Laos as the soft drinks maker continues to expand its presence in Asia.
Carlsberg has denied reports that it is planning to publicly list the Lao Brewery.
Asia Pacific Breweries has appointed a new general manager for its subsidiary in Laos.
Asia Pacific Breweries has completed the construction of its greenfield brewery in Laos.
Asia Pacific Breweries has expanded further into IndoChina with a joint venture with the government of Laos.
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits