Korea, Republic of: Latest beverage news & analysis
Private-equity firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR) was revealed in May to have had a bid for Treasury Wine Estates knocked back.
As expected, Anheuser-Busch InBev is using a call option to reclaim South Korea's Oriental Brewery (OB).
Anheuser-Busch InBev's plan to buy back Oriental Brewery serves as the strongest indictment yet of the rude health the global brewer is currently in.
Monster Beverage Corp's CEO has said Red Bull's “aggressive” price cuts in South Korea won't drag his firm into a turf war, and warned its rival's discounts can't last.
South Koreans increased their alcohol outlay by 5% last year, the country's biggest spend for at least a decade, according to a local report.
Diageo must wait to hear how much it has to pay after settling a tax bill over Windsor Scotch whisky imports into South Korea.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has appointed a president for its South Korea unit.
Pernod Ricard has denied it has been fined by South Korea's tax authorities, but has conceded that it paid a tax adjustment following an audit.
South Korea imported record volumes and value of beer in the first half of the year, according to local reports.
Pernod Ricard has defended its position ahead of a strike by workers at its South Korea unit, while separately a sales team restructure in the country is expected to bring job losses.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has finalised its US$5.3bn repurchase of South Korea's Oriental Brewery (OB).
Anheuser-Busch InBev has confirmed its intention to buy back Oriental Brewery in South Korea.
Scotch whisky sales in South Korea dropped last year as the country's economic problems continued to squeeze consumers, according to a report.
Russian Standard has agreed a distribution deal for its namesake vodka in South Korea.
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Brewers v Distillers in Nutrition Control Battle
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly