Jamaica: Latest beverage news & analysis
Gruppo Campari's Jamaican rum unit J Wray & Nephew has announced plans to invest US$10m in its Appleton Estate facilities in the country.
Heineken is to double production at its Red Stripe brewery in Jamaica as it continues plans to return the beer's production to the country.
Gruppo Campari's Jamaican rum unit, J Wray & Nephew, has said it is appealing an injunction that has stopped work at the company's sugar factory in Jamaica.
Gruppo Campari has released details of a brand name and packaging update for its Appleton Estate Jamaican rum portfolio.
Campari has unveiled a brand campaign in the US for its Appleton Estate Jamaican rum brand.
Gruppo Campari has updated the packaging of its limited-edition Appleton Estate 21 Year Old Jamaican Rum in an effort to highlight the variants “luxury credentials”.
Diageo-controlled Desnoes and Geddes (D&G) has sold its minority holdings in two Caribbean breweries to Heineken for US$9.26m.
Diageo has confirmed a raft of executive changes at its Red Stripe beer division that will see the unit’s HR director leave the company later this year.
Diageo-owned Red Stripe and PepsiCo bottler Cabcorp have signed a deal to form a new joint-venture sales and distribution company in Jamaica.
Wray & Nephew has updated the packaging for its Appleton Estate 21 Year Old Jamaican rum variant.
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence