Italy: Latest beverage news & analysis
Last year, Marco Ferrari left his post as CMO of SPI Group to lead Italian spirits and aperitif maker Montenegro Group. just-drinks spoke to him at the TFWA exhibition in Cannes in October to find out what it is like to go from managing a global brand such as Stolichnaya to a company with strong domestic brands and a global outlook. Ferrari also spoke about his ambitions for Amaro Montenegro, a herbal liqueur that is finding traction in the US.
Earlier today, Gruppo Campari posted a solid jump in nine-month sales and profits as developed markets outperformed emerging countries. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performance by region.
Gruppo Campari will report its third-quarter and year-to-date results on Wednesday (11 November). Here, just-drinks takes a look at how the Milan-headquartered company has fared in the three months to the end of September.
Earlier today (12 May), Gruppo Campari announced its first quarter results, including a 73% hike in pre-tax profits and a 13% sales increase. Here, we take a look at the figures for the quarter by region and brand:
Earlier today (10 March), Gruppo Campari announced its full-year results, with sales picking up during the last quarter. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the group's results in 2014 by region and brand:
Gruppo Campari has posted a solid jump in nine-month sales and profits as developed markets outperformed emerging countries.
Illva Saronno is to introduce limited edition bottles of its Disaronno liqueur, in partnership with fashion brand Roberto Cavalli.
Gruppo Campari has agreed to sell Italian winery Enrico Serafino for EUR6.1m (US$6.9M)
Gruppo Campari has reported a healthy lift in sales and profits in the first three months of 2015 and has maintained a positive outlook for the year ahead.
Casa Vinicola Zonin has lined up the launch of three Prosecco expressions whose names hail from "the colours of these grapes and their English translation"
Gruppo Campari has posted flat profits for 2014, although sales in the 12 months came in up versus the year-prior.
Gruppo Campari is launching a shareholders loyalty scheme in order to encourage a long-term commitment from its investors.
Gruppo Campari has agreed deals to sell its liqueur brand Limoncetta di Sorrento and the pharmaceutical unit of its J Wray & Nephew business for a total of around EUR19m (US$23m).
Gruppo Campari has reported a drop in year-to-date profits as one-off Q3 acquisition costs hit its bottom line.
The CMO of SPI Group, the owner of Stolichnaya, has left the company to return to Italy, as CEO of Montenegro Group.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts