Italy: Latest beverage news & analysis
Earlier today (12 May), Gruppo Campari announced its first quarter results, including a 73% hike in pre-tax profits and a 13% sales increase. Here, we take a look at the figures for the quarter by region and brand:
Earlier today (10 March), Gruppo Campari announced its full-year results, with sales picking up during the last quarter. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the group's results in 2014 by region and brand:
Gruppo Campari may be toasting its domestic market this week, as Q2 results showed a healthy bounce-back versus Q1, but the US and Germany look like replacing Italy as the flies in the company's ointment.
The head of Gruppo Campari has voiced caution about the company's domestic market as factors including bad weather look to “normalise” a strong start to the year.
Earlier today, Gruppo Campari announced its half-year results, with a stronger second quarter propping a poor Q1. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the group's results by region and brand:
Gruppo Campari has agreed to sell Italian winery Enrico Serafino for EUR6.1m (US$6.9M)
Gruppo Campari has reported a healthy lift in sales and profits in the first three months of 2015 and has maintained a positive outlook for the year ahead.
Casa Vinicola Zonin has lined up the launch of three Prosecco expressions whose names hail from "the colours of these grapes and their English translation"
Gruppo Campari has posted flat profits for 2014, although sales in the 12 months came in up versus the year-prior.
Gruppo Campari is launching a shareholders loyalty scheme in order to encourage a long-term commitment from its investors.
Gruppo Campari has agreed deals to sell its liqueur brand Limoncetta di Sorrento and the pharmaceutical unit of its J Wray & Nephew business for a total of around EUR19m (US$23m).
Gruppo Campari has reported a drop in year-to-date profits as one-off Q3 acquisition costs hit its bottom line.
The CMO of SPI Group, the owner of Stolichnaya, has left the company to return to Italy, as CEO of Montenegro Group.
Gruppo Campari has seen its half-year results bolstered by a stronger performance in Q2.
Gruppo Campari has completed two previously-announced acquisition deals - Forty Creek Distillery and Averna Group.
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research