Iceland: Latest beverage news & analysis
Icelandic Water opened its long-awaited ‘naturally powered’ bottling facility late last month. Michelle Russell visited the new state-of-the-art plant and spoke with the company’s CEO and co-founder, Jon Olafsson, about the company’s carbon neutral certification, the progress of the Icelandic Glacial brand and what the future holds for the business.
South African finance group Bidvest has agreed to acquire a near-15% stake in Icelandic Water Holdings, producer of Icelandic Glacial mineral water.
William Grant & Sons has switched distribution partners in Iceland from Karl K Karlsson and Vinkaup to Vifilfell.
Icelandic bottled water company Icelandic Water Holdings has signed an agreement with US airline operator AirTran Airways to supply water on its daily flights.
Icelandic Water Holdings, producer of Icelandic Glacial, has appointed John Sheppard, as CEO with effective from 12 March.
Icelandic Water Holdings has secured a listing for its Icelandic Glacial water brand with business jet operator NetJets Europe.
Icelandic Water Holdings has begun operation of its “naturally powered” bottling facility.
Icelandic Water Holdings has received a plaudit for its carbon footprint reduction efforts.
The FL Group-owned Refresco is building a EUR100m war-chest to pursue additional acquisitions.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head