Hong Kong: Latest beverage news & analysis
Constellation Brands is looking to up its profile in Global Travel Retail (GTR) in Asia through the creation of a dedicated regional manager position.
Bacardi has unveiled a new spirit expression, distilled from green tea leaves, for the Asian market.
Trade body Wines of South Africa has opened a new satellite office in Hong Kong to help producers target key Asian markets.
Vinexpo Asia-Pacific saw a 6.3% rise in buyer visitors from Asia, according to organisers.
China Huiyuan Juice Group is to buy a fruit and vegetable juice concentrate and puree maker from a major shareholder for HKD4.939bn (US$636m).
Hong Kong is considering a levy on glass bottles suppliers to help boost recycling rates.
Auditors have warned that San Miguel Brewery's Hong Kong and China business faces an uncertain future, after gains from a Budweiser distribution deal failed to offset market pressure in its full-year.
Vinexpo Asia-Pacific has seen visitor numbers rise by 40%, underlining the growing thirst for wine and spirits in South East Asia, according to the exhibition's organisers.
Authorities in Hong Kong and Bordeaux have signed a new wine trade deal on the back of strong growth in French wine exports to Asia.
Huiyuan Juice Group, China's largest juice firm, has denied that it is in talks to sell a stake in its business.
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- Bacardi buys Banks rum