Hong Kong: Latest beverage news & analysis
The Hong Kong Beer Co has launched an in-flight beer specially brewed to be consumed at 35,000 feet.
Carlsberg has rolled out a new campaign in Hong Kong as it looks to capitalise on its "Probably the best..." slogan.
Constellation Brands is looking to up its profile in Global Travel Retail (GTR) in Asia through the creation of a dedicated regional manager position.
Bacardi has unveiled a new spirit expression, distilled from green tea leaves, for the Asian market.
Trade body Wines of South Africa has opened a new satellite office in Hong Kong to help producers target key Asian markets.
Vinexpo Asia-Pacific saw a 6.3% rise in buyer visitors from Asia, according to organisers.
China Huiyuan Juice Group is to buy a fruit and vegetable juice concentrate and puree maker from a major shareholder for HKD4.939bn (US$636m).
Hong Kong is considering a levy on glass bottles suppliers to help boost recycling rates.
Auditors have warned that San Miguel Brewery's Hong Kong and China business faces an uncertain future, after gains from a Budweiser distribution deal failed to offset market pressure in its full-year.
Vinexpo Asia-Pacific has seen visitor numbers rise by 40%, underlining the growing thirst for wine and spirits in South East Asia, according to the exhibition's organisers.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World