Greece: Latest beverage news & analysis
As Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras delivers new proposals to tackle the country’s debt crisis, Lucy Britner takes a closer look at what it means to the local drinks trade.
Coca-Cola HBC's CEO has said he is cautious over Greece's “fragile” political environment, but has insisted the company will not cut back on investment in the country.
Today (7 November), Coca-Cola HBC released its Q3 and year-to-date results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region.
Earlier today (8 August), Coca-Cola HBC (CCHBC) released its half-year results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region and category.
Coca-Cola Hellenic (CCH) has delivered progress in Russia and Nigeria but troubles elsewhere have produced a “mixed” first quarter, according to an analyst.
Greek brewer Macedonian Thrace has raised concerns over the future of the country's beer market after the recent merger of Carlsberg-owned Mythos Brewery and Olympic Brewery.
Carlsberg has lined up a merger in Greece with the third largest brewer in the country, Olympic Brewery.
Coca-Cola HBC has blamed problems in Ukraine and a late Easter for a drop in first-quarter sales and profits.
Trade body SpiritsEurope has urged the Greek government to phase in a cut on excise duties as it claims current measures are not working.
Coca-Cola HBC (CCHBC) has posted a drop in year-to-date profits and sales after volumes declines in Europe failed to offset emerging market gains.
SPI Group has extended its distribution deal with W S Karoulias for the Stolichnaya portfolio in Greece.
Coca-Cola HBC has posted a drop in first-half profits as rising unemployment in established regions offset emerging market gains.
Rémy Cointreau has released another summer-edition Metaxa exclusively to Greek travel retail.
Diageo has launched Pimm's in Greece, the first European country to host the liqueur brand outside its home UK market.
Coca-Cola Hellenic has eased its first-quarter losses but austerity measures across Europe took their toll, the company said today (16 May).
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research