Greece: Latest beverage news & analysis
As Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras delivers new proposals to tackle the country’s debt crisis, Lucy Britner takes a closer look at what it means to the local drinks trade.
Coca-Cola HBC's CEO has said he is cautious over Greece's “fragile” political environment, but has insisted the company will not cut back on investment in the country.
Today (7 November), Coca-Cola HBC released its Q3 and year-to-date results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region.
Earlier today (8 August), Coca-Cola HBC (CCHBC) released its half-year results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region and category.
Coca-Cola Hellenic (CCH) has delivered progress in Russia and Nigeria but troubles elsewhere have produced a “mixed” first quarter, according to an analyst.
Heineken is to appeal a EUR31.5m (US$33.4m) fine from Greek authorities for infringing fair practice rules, including offering incentives to retailers and wholesalers to only stock its beer.
Greek brewer Macedonian Thrace has raised concerns over the future of the country's beer market after the recent merger of Carlsberg-owned Mythos Brewery and Olympic Brewery.
Carlsberg has lined up a merger in Greece with the third largest brewer in the country, Olympic Brewery.
Coca-Cola HBC has blamed problems in Ukraine and a late Easter for a drop in first-quarter sales and profits.
Trade body SpiritsEurope has urged the Greek government to phase in a cut on excise duties as it claims current measures are not working.
Coca-Cola HBC (CCHBC) has posted a drop in year-to-date profits and sales after volumes declines in Europe failed to offset emerging market gains.
SPI Group has extended its distribution deal with W S Karoulias for the Stolichnaya portfolio in Greece.
Coca-Cola HBC has posted a drop in first-half profits as rising unemployment in established regions offset emerging market gains.
Rémy Cointreau has released another summer-edition Metaxa exclusively to Greek travel retail.
Diageo has launched Pimm's in Greece, the first European country to host the liqueur brand outside its home UK market.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends