Latest beverage news & analysis in Emerging Markets
Last week, the South African government put up for public discussion proposed changes to the country's alcohol regulations. The 36-page Liqu...
Rabobank has released a report on the Chinese alcohol market that predicts huge growth in flavoured alcoholic beverages as demand for tradit...
It's not every day that one can accuse the world's biggest spirits producer of being a bit stupid, but my peers in India are making hay toda...
Pernod Ricard has said it is looking beyond its Chivas range to find growth in China's struggling Scotch whisky market....
This week, editor Olly Wehring has been travelling through the winelands of Chile with the country's biggest wine producer, Concha y Toro. While there, he met Sebastian Aguirre, the company's marketing director for premium wines, to delve deeper into CyT's biggest brand, Casillero del Diablo.
Later this year, Shanghai will host the second ProWine China, a sister event to Düsseldorf's ProWein. Here, just-drinks' Andy Morton speaks to head organiser Marius Berlemann to find out how preparations are going for the November show.
Diageo has declined to comment on an Indian government investigation into United Spirit's books as fresh reports emerge over the subsidiary’s chairman, Vijay Mallya, and alleged loans made from the unit.
Tata Global Beverages has posted a sharp drop in net profits after impairment charges in China and Eastern Europe hit the bottom line.
Roust Inc, the owner of Russian Standard vodka, is to take over distribution of Casa Cuervo's Bushmills Irish Whiskey in Russia.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has officially opened its first Vietnam brewery.
Tingyi's Q1 beverage profits have dropped by almost half as sales for PepsiCo's Chinese partner continue to slide.
The head of Sula Vineyards has warned that rising temperatures and unreliable rainfall is affecting the Indian company's wine production.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review