Latest beverage news & analysis in Emerging Markets
Alll eyes are on Brazil at the moment as the country gears up for the Rio Olympics. Euromonitor International's senior beverage analyst, Hop...
Heineken's management team has been in Vietnam this week for the company's annual Financial Markets Conference. CEO Jean-François van Boxmee...
Soft drinks marketers are always scratching their heads trying to establish new refreshment occasions for their drinks to exploit. Sometimes...
This week, Concha y Toro reported a jump in full-year sales and profits as volumes increased and currency fluctuations played in its favour....
Ask a Chinese person about Chile and they will immediately mention one thing - cherries. The country is famous in China for its red cherries, which people see as wholesome and healthy. Chilean wine, however, is quickly catching up in the recognition stakes. According to Wines of Chile, exports to China increased by 47% last year, and the country now ranks as the third-biggest market for bottled Chilean wine.
This week, editor Olly Wehring has been travelling through the winelands of Chile with the country's biggest wine producer, Concha y Toro. While there, he met Sebastian Aguirre, the company's marketing director for premium wines, to delve deeper into CyT's biggest brand, Casillero del Diablo.
The wine arm of India's United Spirits has launched its first new product since the unit came under Diageo control.
The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo are set to ramp up their fizzy fruit juice portfolios in India once authorities standardise food safety guidelines on the category, a report has said.
Heineken has been told it is too early to seek first refusal on Vijay Mallya's United Breweries shares.
Diageo has confirmed a restructure at Indian unit United Spirits, but has declined to comment on local reports that the shake-up could cost 300 jobs.
The Coca-Cola Co has entered the coffee bean market in Brazil as it continues to diversify into new beverage opportunities.
Diageo's United Spirits division in India has identified almost US$185m-worth of "improper transactions" involving its former chairman, Vijay Mallya.
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Wild Geese gets Australian nod in Pernod legal row
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends