Ecuador: Latest beverage news & analysis
The IWSR’s Ecuador report has shown that 2007 saw a significant increase in consumption of still light wine.
Arca Continental, Latin America's second-largest Coca-Cola bottler, has launched a US$20m bottling line in Ecuador to boost company production by 35%.
Embotelladoras Arca has lined up a joint-venture in South America with Ecuador Bottling Company (EBC).
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Brown-Forman's Q1 performance by region, brand
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Staying in the Mix: The Global Concentrates Market in 2016