Denmark: Latest beverage news & analysis
Earlier today, Carlsberg reported its first-half results, posting a near-12% slide in operating profits and a 4% drop in beer volumes. Here, we look at the company’s performance during the six-month period by region.
Carlsberg will release its H1 results on Wednesday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of June.
Carlsberg's new focus on “healthy” beers is off to a strong start, with sales of the recently-launched Tourtel Twist performing “extremely well”, according to its CEO.
Carlsberg will release its Q1 results tomorrow. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the first three months of the year.
Carlsberg's CEO has said M&A will be a “low priority” this year as the company reels from profits slumps in Russia and Ukraine.
Carlsberg has cut 180 jobs worldwide as it continues to readjust to heavy losses in Eastern Europe.
Carlsberg has reported a lift in sales on flat volumes in the last quarter before its CEO steps down.
The head of Carlsberg is to step down as the brewer's ongoing troubles resulted in a slide in full-year net profits.
Carlsberg is aiming to produce what it claims will be the world's first fully biodegradable beer bottle.
The CEO of Carlsberg has said it is “hard to see” a quick solution to the brewer's problems in Russia.
Carlsberg has extended its sponsorship of Danish football team FC Copenhagen for a further five years.
The head of Carlsberg's Russian unit, Baltika, has confirmed his intention to step down from the position.
Carlsberg has posted a drop in nine-month profits as the Russian beer market continued to decline.
Carlsberg has warned of a tough full-year for its bottom line, as half-year sales and profits came in flat.
Carlsberg has seen the first quarter of 2014 perform "in line with our expectations", but has warned that reported profits in the full year will be hit by "a more uncertain macro situation in Russia and Ukraine".
“Ah, yes, you've hit upon a very sensitive area,” says Thomas, my guide at the Carlsberg Brewery in Copenhagen last Friday.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research