Croatia: Latest beverage news & analysis
Dalmacijavino has finally been sold, to Ostrc, following ten failed auction attempts.
The Croatian unit of Carlsberg has confirmed a change of marketing director.
The largest spirits producer in Croatia, Badel 1862, has claimed that up to 10% of its four leading products sold in its domestic market are fakes.
Patrón Spirits is set to enter Croatia's spirits market, ahead of the country's entry into the European Union this year, with a distribution deal with Mohor Trgovina.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co is to cease production at a factory in Croatia, according to reports.
Red Bull has signed an agreement with Atlantic Grupa for the distribution of its namesake energy drink brand in Croatia.
Stock Spirits Group has announced the launch of two new operating territories in Central Europe.
A man left in a coma after a suspected toxic leak from a Heineken-owned brewery in Croatia has died, the Dutch brewing giant said yesterday (21 March).
Four employees at a Heineken brewery in Croatia have been questioned by police over a suspected toxic leak that may have left a local man in a coma.
Heineken’s Croatian subsidiary Karlovacka Pivovara has appointed a new CEO.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research