Croatia: Latest beverage news & analysis
Dalmacijavino has finally been sold, to Ostrc, following ten failed auction attempts.
The Croatian unit of Carlsberg has confirmed a change of marketing director.
The largest spirits producer in Croatia, Badel 1862, has claimed that up to 10% of its four leading products sold in its domestic market are fakes.
Patrón Spirits is set to enter Croatia's spirits market, ahead of the country's entry into the European Union this year, with a distribution deal with Mohor Trgovina.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co is to cease production at a factory in Croatia, according to reports.
Red Bull has signed an agreement with Atlantic Grupa for the distribution of its namesake energy drink brand in Croatia.
Stock Spirits Group has announced the launch of two new operating territories in Central Europe.
A man left in a coma after a suspected toxic leak from a Heineken-owned brewery in Croatia has died, the Dutch brewing giant said yesterday (21 March).
Four employees at a Heineken brewery in Croatia have been questioned by police over a suspected toxic leak that may have left a local man in a coma.
Heineken’s Croatian subsidiary Karlovacka Pivovara has appointed a new CEO.
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research