Croatia: Latest beverage news & analysis
Dalmacijavino has finally been sold, to Ostrc, following ten failed auction attempts.
The Croatian unit of Carlsberg has confirmed a change of marketing director.
The largest spirits producer in Croatia, Badel 1862, has claimed that up to 10% of its four leading products sold in its domestic market are fakes.
Patrón Spirits is set to enter Croatia's spirits market, ahead of the country's entry into the European Union this year, with a distribution deal with Mohor Trgovina.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co is to cease production at a factory in Croatia, according to reports.
Red Bull has signed an agreement with Atlantic Grupa for the distribution of its namesake energy drink brand in Croatia.
Stock Spirits Group has announced the launch of two new operating territories in Central Europe.
A man left in a coma after a suspected toxic leak from a Heineken-owned brewery in Croatia has died, the Dutch brewing giant said yesterday (21 March).
Four employees at a Heineken brewery in Croatia have been questioned by police over a suspected toxic leak that may have left a local man in a coma.
Heineken’s Croatian subsidiary Karlovacka Pivovara has appointed a new CEO.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research