Latest beverage news & analysis in China and Asia
just-drinks, in association with The IWSR, presents this seven-part review of the Scotch whisky category. In part one, we look at how the s...
Consumers interest in protein prompting innovation beyond shakes and smoothies...
A mild start to the year in many West European markets, coupled with an earlier Easter, looks to have aided the fortunes of the region’s sof...
Today, Britvic posted a rise in first-half sales and profits, boosted by the integration of Brazilian soft drinks producer Empresa Brasileir...
Last weekend, news broke of yet another craft brewery acquisition by Anheuser-Busch InBev. This time, however, it was not in the US but in Italy.
The London Wine Fair, which opens today, will host a growing contingent of English wine makers keen to grab a share of a category that according to government figures has doubled production in the past five years. Many of them will be aiming to emulate the success of Chapel Down that, with its stock-market listing and equally-booming brewing operation, sits at the top table of English wine's new breed. In recently-released 2015 results, the company grew both sales and profits by more than one-third. The company also raised GBP1.7m (US$2.5m) in a crowdfunding project to build a new brewery for its Curious Brew beer brand.
Jagermeister UK's music manager has said acts are now less suspicious of corporate partnerships, opening up new marketing opportunities for spirits brands.
Brown-Forman has elected three new directors to its board, as it prepares for the retirement of its company vice chairman.
Coca-Cola Japan has launched a peach-flavoured water under the Glaceau brand, which it claims may help consumers sleep better.
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is to relaunch the Blossom Hill wine brand in the UK as it eyes new, international markets.
Iceland's Einstök Beer Co has secured further distribution in the US, as it looks to grow its export business.
Red Bull has taken a stake in mobile video camera maker GoPro as part of a marketing tie-up.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China