Latest beverage news & analysis in China and Asia
Constellation Brands will report its first-quarter results on Thursday. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the three months to the end...
Previous scientific research has shown that heavy alcohol consumption is a major risk factor for upper aero-digestive cancers, and even ligh...
It wasn't supposed to end like this – a refund of the full purchase price and a chance to forget the whole thing. Keurig Kold was viewed as...
The UK's vote yesterday (June 23) to quit the European Union (EU) creates deep uncertainty, not only over the shape of future food and drink...
Last year, Heineken secured a return to the European sports stage for its Amstel brand. Having called time on its ten-year sponsorship of the UEFA Champions League football competition in 2005, Amstel has just completed the first of a three-year tie-up with the slightly lower-profile Europa League football tournament. Replacing Amstel as Champions League sponsor? Why, it was - and continues to be - brand Heineken. Last month, Olly Wehring travelled to Switzerland to meet Walter Drenth, the group's senior global director for international brands, before being forced to endure his team's defeat that evening to Seville in the Europa League final.
Talking Rain hit the big time with the success of Sparkling Ice. Growth for the sparkling flavoured water brand started in 2010, but Talking Rain had been around for more than two decades before then. In the second part of his just-drinks interview, CEO Kevin Klock talks about the lessons his company learned before its overnight success and how they informed his views on functional beverages. He also reveals which NBA superstar he invited to meet staff and the problems of competing for talent in an area dominated by global tech firms.
The global spirits category is unlikely to see a major M&A deal in the near future, an analyst has said.
Canadian craft brewer Unibroue has released a limited edition Belgian-style blueberry beer.
Ball Corp has received the final regulatory clearance needed to proceed with its purchase of Rexam.
New research has suggested that warmer than average weather across Europe helped curtail continuing downward consumption trends for drinks in the first three months of 2016.
Distell has lined up a limited edition 42-year-old iteration of its Tobermory single malt Scotch whisky.
Gruppo Campari has completed its tender offer for Société Des Produits Marnier Lapostolle (SPML), with just under 98% of SPML shares coming under its control.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends