Latest beverage news & analysis in China and Asia
Most observational epidemiologic studies have shown a slight increase in the risk of breast cancer for women who consume alcohol; the degree...
Do you remember the Pepsi Taste Challenge? Richard Woodard does, and he sees echoes of it in Bacardi's latest activation for its Oakheart sp...
Earlier this autumn, Andrew Jefford wrote a short piece about ‘how to write tasting notes’. It was - rather like a good tasting note - short...
Setting an ambitious target and just failing to meet it is surely better than settling for an easy one and romping home with time to spare b...
Later this year, Shanghai will host the second ProWine China, a sister event to Düsseldorf's ProWein. Here, just-drinks' Andy Morton speaks to head organiser Marius Berlemann to find out how preparations are going for the November show.
Vijay Mallya, owner of the UB Group, sits astride an enormous business empire which includes some of the largest drinks operations in one of the world’s most exciting emerging markets. In the second part of this month’s just-drinks interview, Mallya spoke with Olly Wehring about his companies’ activities in the Indian beers and spirits sectors, and the exciting opportunities ahead for the country’s fledgling wine market.
The Coca-Cola Co has played down reports it is to launch the milk-based beverage Vio in India.
Last week, the International Wine & Spirit Competition rounded off its 2015 awards. Here are the competition's trophy winners for this year.
Last week, International Wine & Spirit Competition rounded off the full list of gold and gold outstanding medal winners for 2015. Here are the winners from the Southern Hemisphere's wine regions.
Last week, International Wine & Spirit Competition rounded off the full list of gold and gold outstanding medal winners for 2015. Here are the winners from France and Italy's wine regions.
Malaysia is to raise its minimum drinking age from 18 to 21, according to a news report.
Luxury rum growth may have passed its peak as new figures forecast a severe slowdown over the next five years.
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Carlsberg "most likely" to buy Grolsch, Peroni
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- A-B InBev embroiled in Caribbean "poison-pill" row
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts