Latest beverage news & analysis in China and Asia
Rabobank has released a report on the Chinese alcohol market that predicts huge growth in flavoured alcoholic beverages as demand for tradit...
Last week, Japan's Suntory Holdings reported a healthy rise in first-quarter sales and operating profits. Here, just-drinks takes a closer l...
Ahead of next week's TFWA Asia Pacific Exhibition & Conference in Singapore, which starts on Sunday, Joe Bates surveys the Travel Retail lan...
It's not every day that one can accuse the world's biggest spirits producer of being a bit stupid, but my peers in India are making hay toda...
Later this year, Shanghai will host the second ProWine China, a sister event to Düsseldorf's ProWein. Here, just-drinks' Andy Morton speaks to head organiser Marius Berlemann to find out how preparations are going for the November show.
Vijay Mallya, owner of the UB Group, sits astride an enormous business empire which includes some of the largest drinks operations in one of the world’s most exciting emerging markets. In the second part of this month’s just-drinks interview, Mallya spoke with Olly Wehring about his companies’ activities in the Indian beers and spirits sectors, and the exciting opportunities ahead for the country’s fledgling wine market.
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has said it plans to assess standards for alcoholic beverages, according to a report in Business Today India.
Pernod Ricard has confirmed that Guillaume Girard-Reydet, currently managing director of Pernod Ricard Wyborowa, and of Central Europe, will be appointed managing director of Pernod Ricard India.
Sapporo has protested a decision to refuse it an JPY11.5bn (US$92.7m) tax rebate, according to a report.
Diageo's South Korean unit has announced a price increase for Cîroc vodka and for three of its Scotch brands.
China Resources Enterprises (CRE) has posted a healthy leap in Q1 beer and soft drinks profits as the group prepares to offload its non-beer businesses.
Beam Suntory's Japanese unit, Suntory Spirits, has launched a ready-to-drink Jim Beam product in Japan for the first time.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Analysis - SABMiller's LatAm aim? Drink more beer
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future