Latest beverage news & analysis in China and Asia
The general intention of Japan's drinks companies to break out of their domestic market has been a headline of the last six years, at least....
Remy Cointreau has started the year with a surprise - the company's Q3 Cognac sales, announced yesterday, surpassed even the most optimistic...
Following on from Chris Losh's look at the year ahead for wine and Stephen Beaumont's consideration of the future for beer, Richard Woodard...
Once a month, the drinks industry-funded International Alliance for Responsible Drinking, which covers alcohol policies worldwide, looks at...
Philip Gregan, the CEO of trade organisation New Zealand Winegrowers was in London this week for the country's annual UK trade tasting. He sat down with just-drinks to talk Brexit, Trump and the future of Sauvignon Blanc.
Tareef Shawa joined Pernod Ricard in 2014, bringing with him luxury credentials from American Express's invitation-only Centurion division, as well as seven years at LVMH's Louis Vuitton as director of global client development. Speaking to just-drinks in London this week, the group's luxury & customer relationship management director discusses the concept of luxury, its role within Pernod and how to quantify the success of luxury events.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global beer & cider categories. We have a similar round-up for spirits & wine.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the spirits & wine categories. We also have a similar round-up for beer & cider.
Coca-Cola India has appointed Shehnaz Gill to lead its 14 bottlers in the country amid a shake-up of the The Coca-Cola Co unit's franchise-partner links.
Diageo has labelled 2017 the year of home-consumption in a new report that predicts a shake-up for socialising over the next 12 months.
The beer industry is well-placed to capitalise on rising incomes for India citizens, according to recently-released research, with the category poised to enjoy strong growth in the country in the years ahead.
The effects of India's recent demonetisation strategy will be felt for at least a year, according to a new analysis that paints a bleak picture of the fallout from the policy.
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits