Cayman Islands: Latest beverage news & analysis
Tingyi Holding Corp's beverage division has posted a sharp fall in first quarter profits and sales due to costs from its link-up with PepsiCo.
Tingyi Holding Corp has reported a strong rise in first-half net profits in its beverage division, despite an overall slowing in the market due to weak consumer spending in China.
Tingyi Holding Corp has reported a significant drop in Q1 profits in its drinks business due to the unstable economic environment and slowdown in growth of the Chinese economy.
Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holdings Corp has recorded a drop in profits in the first nine months of 2011 as a result of higher raw material costs and poor weather hitting its beverages division.
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row