Cayman Islands: Latest beverage news & analysis
Tingyi Holding Corp's beverage division has posted a sharp fall in first quarter profits and sales due to costs from its link-up with PepsiCo.
Tingyi Holding Corp has reported a strong rise in first-half net profits in its beverage division, despite an overall slowing in the market due to weak consumer spending in China.
Tingyi Holding Corp has reported a significant drop in Q1 profits in its drinks business due to the unstable economic environment and slowdown in growth of the Chinese economy.
Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holdings Corp has recorded a drop in profits in the first nine months of 2011 as a result of higher raw material costs and poor weather hitting its beverages division.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads