Cayman Islands: Latest beverage news & analysis
Tingyi Holding Corp's beverage division has posted a sharp fall in first quarter profits and sales due to costs from its link-up with PepsiCo.
Tingyi Holding Corp has reported a strong rise in first-half net profits in its beverage division, despite an overall slowing in the market due to weak consumer spending in China.
Tingyi Holding Corp has reported a significant drop in Q1 profits in its drinks business due to the unstable economic environment and slowdown in growth of the Chinese economy.
Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holdings Corp has recorded a drop in profits in the first nine months of 2011 as a result of higher raw material costs and poor weather hitting its beverages division.
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits