Cayman Islands: Latest beverage news & analysis
Tingyi Holding Corp's beverage division has posted a sharp fall in first quarter profits and sales due to costs from its link-up with PepsiCo.
Tingyi Holding Corp has reported a strong rise in first-half net profits in its beverage division, despite an overall slowing in the market due to weak consumer spending in China.
Tingyi Holding Corp has reported a significant drop in Q1 profits in its drinks business due to the unstable economic environment and slowdown in growth of the Chinese economy.
Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holdings Corp has recorded a drop in profits in the first nine months of 2011 as a result of higher raw material costs and poor weather hitting its beverages division.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review