Cayman Islands: Latest beverage news & analysis
Tingyi Holding Corp's beverage division has posted a sharp fall in first quarter profits and sales due to costs from its link-up with PepsiCo.
Tingyi Holding Corp has reported a strong rise in first-half net profits in its beverage division, despite an overall slowing in the market due to weak consumer spending in China.
Tingyi Holding Corp has reported a significant drop in Q1 profits in its drinks business due to the unstable economic environment and slowdown in growth of the Chinese economy.
Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holdings Corp has recorded a drop in profits in the first nine months of 2011 as a result of higher raw material costs and poor weather hitting its beverages division.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research