Canada: Latest beverage news & analysis
Earlier today, Molson Coors reported its Q3 and YTD results. Here, just-drinks takes closer look at the brewer’s Q3 performance by region.
Molson Coors has said there is “more work to be done” on Coors Light in Canada despite a slight rally for the brand in the second quarter.
Molson Coors’ CEO has declared that innovation remains the company’s “top priority” in 2014 as part of a bid to attract new drinkers.
Earlier today, Molson Coors reported a healthy rise in full-year net profits and sales. Fourth-quarter profits also leapt, but the brewer's sales were flat in the last three months of the year. Here just-drinks takes closer look at the brewer’s Q4 performance by region.
A new report - From Farm to Glass: The Value of Beer - published today (5 November) reveals some key facts and figures on Canada's beer market. Here's we present highlights from the report, which was commissioned by Beer Canada, and published by the Conference Board of Canada:
Anheuser-Busch InBev has said its new non-alcoholic Budweiser, Prohibition Brew, has been designed to capture global trends for less-sugary beverages.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is to unveil a non-alcoholic Budweiser tomorrow in Canada.
Molson Coors's Canadian craft division has purchased a minority stake in craft brewer Brasseur de Montréal.
Canada's Brick Brewing Co has followed last week's launch of Margaritaville Classic Margarita coolers with the roll out of LandShark Lager.
Canada's Brick Brewing Co has launched Margaritaville's Classic Margarita coolers in The Beer Store, Ontario.
Brick Brewing Co has added a Green Grape variant to its Seagram vodka cooler line-up.
Brick Brewing Co has said board member Peter Anderson will step down at the beginning of May.
Molson Coors has completed the sale of its Vancouver Brewery, to real estate investment firm Concord Pacific.
Molson Coors Canada has expanded the Canadian version of the Blue Moon beer brand into the country's off-trade.
Brick Brewing Co has hailed a strong set of full-year results, despite what it has described as a "tumultuous year" for the beer industry.
I predicted that the Molson Canadian beer fridge marketing concept had legs - and so it is proving.
It must be high-fives all round among the marketing team at Molson Coors’ Canada unit.
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- How has craft beer put the squeeze on world beers?
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Heineken signs JV deal in Philippines
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends