Bulgaria: Latest beverage news & analysis
Heineken's CFO has said it “makes sense” for Coca-Cola HBC to sell its share of a stake in Bulgarian brewer Zagorka so it can focus on soft drinks.
Heineken's Bulgarian unit, Zagorka, has appointed a new marketing manager.
Carlsberg's Bulgarian unit is launching a lemon version of its Pirinsko beer as part of a BGN5m (US$3.4m) investment in the brand and its Blagoevrad brewery.
Vinprom Peshtera's Mastika Peshtera
Global wine and spirits logistics firm JF Hillebrand has acquired Bora Shipping in Bulgaria.
US buyout firm Advent International is to acquire around 75% of Bulgarian bottled water company Devin.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has confirmed plans to invest around EUR15m (US$21.3m) in its operations in Bulgaria.
Bulgarian wine producer Domaine Boyar is set to make a return to the international stage.
Heineken’s Zagorka brewery plans to increase its production capacity as part of its investment programme.
The Bulgarian unit of France-based Belvedere has opened a winery in the country, according to local reports.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range