Latest beverage news & analysis in BRIC
If it's not one thing then it's another. Such is the way of the global drinks market....
The Indian drinks industry was described as "shocked". And, certainly, the decision by the Supreme Court last Friday to uphold a ban on liqu...
In November, the Indian Government passed reforms withdrawing the INR500 (US$7.40) and INR1,000 notes as legal tender in the country. The sn...
The Brazilian beer market may be able to claim Kirin Holdings as a victim in the coming weeks, but the likelihood of Heineken stepping in to...
Ask a Chinese person about Chile and they will immediately mention one thing - cherries. The country is famous in China for its red cherries, which people see as wholesome and healthy. Chilean wine, however, is quickly catching up in the recognition stakes. According to Wines of Chile, exports to China increased by 47% last year, and the country now ranks as the third-biggest market for bottled Chilean wine.
Later this year, Shanghai will host the second ProWine China, a sister event to Düsseldorf's ProWein. Here, just-drinks' Andy Morton speaks to head organiser Marius Berlemann to find out how preparations are going for the November show.
The head of The Coca-Cola Co's biggest India bottler has been appointed CEO of its India unit.
Rémy Cointreau has extended its Russia distribution deal with Russian Standard vodka owner Roust Group.
Carlsberg has rolled out a new Tuborg to the Indian market.
Production has started at The Coca-Cola Co's biggest Central China production plant.
The ban on alcohol sales near India's roads has come into effect, with even more outlets being affected than originally expected.
The Coca-Cola Co's China operations are unlikely to affect its global growth amid a declining CSD market in the country, an analyst has said.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report