Latest beverage news & analysis in BRIC
This week, Anheuser-Busch InBev is holding an investors seminar in China. Here's a low-down on the company's footprint in the country and in...
SABMiller has chosen a high-end positioning for its presence in Brazil over making an acquisition in the country....
Rabobank has released a report on the Chinese alcohol market that predicts huge growth in flavoured alcoholic beverages as demand for tradit...
It's not every day that one can accuse the world's biggest spirits producer of being a bit stupid, but my peers in India are making hay toda...
Later this year, Shanghai will host the second ProWine China, a sister event to Düsseldorf's ProWein. Here, just-drinks' Andy Morton speaks to head organiser Marius Berlemann to find out how preparations are going for the November show.
Earlier this year, just-drinks' managing editor, Olly Wehring, travelled to Russia with Carlsberg to learn about the brewer's plans for its Baltika division in the country. The unit, which produces the namesake range of beers, is the clear market-leader, but has had to struggle of late as the legislative environment has grown more hostile to alcoholic drinks. Having assumed the leadership of Baltika late last year, Isaac Sheps talked to just-drinks about what he found when he made the move, what he's battling against today, and what he wants in the future.
UK-headquartered Britvic has completed the purchase of Brazilian soft drinks producer Empresa Brasileira de Bebidas e Alimentos (EBBA).
Heineken and the Netherlands Olympic Committee (NOC) announced yesterday that the Holland Heineken House for next year's Olympics will be located in Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro.
Diageo has signed a distribution agreement in Russia with Alcohol Siberian Group for its J&B Scotch whisky brand.
Heineken has declined to comment on a report it is looking to take control of India's United Breweries (UB).
The Coca-Cola Co has broken ground on its 45th production plant in China as part of a US$4bn investment in the country.
Brewers in Russia are to scrap their 1.5-litre PET bottle lines despite warning the move will drive consumers to illegal alcohol.
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research