Latest beverage news & analysis in BRIC
The CFO of Brown-Forman has offered hope to Russia's alcohol market, claiming that the company is "doing pretty well" in the challenging cou...
Gifting is still an “integral” part of wider Chinese culture, but the country's anti-extravagance campaign has been “incredibly disruptive”,...
The head of Moët Hennessy has predicted that Cognac shipments to China will bounce back in the second half of the year....
That, in just the space of two days, Carlsberg has announced both a pay freeze and the closure of two Russian breweries, speaks volumes abou...
Later this year, Shanghai will host the second ProWine China, a sister event to Düsseldorf's ProWein. Here, just-drinks' Andy Morton speaks to head organiser Marius Berlemann to find out how preparations are going for the November show.
Earlier this year, just-drinks' managing editor, Olly Wehring, travelled to Russia with Carlsberg to learn about the brewer's plans for its Baltika division in the country. The unit, which produces the namesake range of beers, is the clear market-leader, but has had to struggle of late as the legislative environment has grown more hostile to alcoholic drinks. Having assumed the leadership of Baltika late last year, Isaac Sheps talked to just-drinks about what he found when he made the move, what he's battling against today, and what he wants in the future.
United Spirits has closed a manufacturing plant in the Indian state of West Bengal.
PepsiCo has confirmed it is to shut one of its fruit juice plants in Russia.
AmBev is to develop a range of craft beers after teaming up with Brazilian microbrewer Wäls Brewery.
Rexam is to boost its can capacity in India with a new GBP50m (US$77m) plant in the south of the country.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has quit its eight year-old joint venture in India with RJ Corp to go it alone in the country.
Beer production in China has fallen for the first time in a decade, with the country's anti-corruption crackdown being blamed, according to local reports.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Coca-Cola Co apologises over Fanta ad
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future