Latest beverage news & analysis in BRIC
Looking through the mist, Chris Losh can see China's wine production efforts becoming of greater importance to the wine world than the count...
Coca-Cola India has confirmed a temporary halt in production at its plant just outside Delhi, having been in communication with pollution co...
Alll eyes are on Brazil at the moment as the country gears up for the Rio Olympics. Euromonitor International's senior beverage analyst, Hop...
Soft drinks marketers are always scratching their heads trying to establish new refreshment occasions for their drinks to exploit. Sometimes...
Ask a Chinese person about Chile and they will immediately mention one thing - cherries. The country is famous in China for its red cherries, which people see as wholesome and healthy. Chilean wine, however, is quickly catching up in the recognition stakes. According to Wines of Chile, exports to China increased by 47% last year, and the country now ranks as the third-biggest market for bottled Chilean wine.
Later this year, Shanghai will host the second ProWine China, a sister event to Düsseldorf's ProWein. Here, just-drinks' Andy Morton speaks to head organiser Marius Berlemann to find out how preparations are going for the November show.
China's thirst for top-end Cognac is returning, according to Pernod Ricard's luxury & customer relationship management director.
Treasury Wine Estates has secured victory in its long-running legal row in China over the trademarking of the Chinese name for Penfolds.
Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages is reported to have lined up a new facility in India, in the central state of Madhya Pradesh.
Monster Beverage Corp could add as much as a quarter to its global sales by 2020 through its entry to the Chinese market, an analyst has said.
Indian wine company Sula Vineyards has launched a premium blended whisky called Eclipse, the third spirit brand in its portfolio after Janus and the premium Cognac-style grape brandy J.
The Coca-Cola Co's India unit is to focus on better recruitment for its bottler network amid an HR overhaul in the country.
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends