Latest beverage news & analysis in BRIC
This week, Anheuser-Busch InBev is holding an investors seminar in China. Here's a low-down on the company's footprint in the country and in...
SABMiller has chosen a high-end positioning for its presence in Brazil over making an acquisition in the country....
Rabobank has released a report on the Chinese alcohol market that predicts huge growth in flavoured alcoholic beverages as demand for tradit...
It's not every day that one can accuse the world's biggest spirits producer of being a bit stupid, but my peers in India are making hay toda...
Later this year, Shanghai will host the second ProWine China, a sister event to Düsseldorf's ProWein. Here, just-drinks' Andy Morton speaks to head organiser Marius Berlemann to find out how preparations are going for the November show.
Earlier this year, just-drinks' managing editor, Olly Wehring, travelled to Russia with Carlsberg to learn about the brewer's plans for its Baltika division in the country. The unit, which produces the namesake range of beers, is the clear market-leader, but has had to struggle of late as the legislative environment has grown more hostile to alcoholic drinks. Having assumed the leadership of Baltika late last year, Isaac Sheps talked to just-drinks about what he found when he made the move, what he's battling against today, and what he wants in the future.
Heineken has bought another bank of shares in United Breweries, as the European brewer inches towards securing majority control of India’s market leader.
Bihar is the latest state in India that will ban the consumption of alcohol, fulfilling an election pledge by the state's Chief Minister.
The CEO of Remy Cointreau has said the next generation of drinkers will help boost growth in China.
Beverages on sale in India can contain high-intensity sweetener stevia after the country's regulator approved the use of the ingredient.
New Zealand wine company Delegat has entered the Chinese market through a newly-opened office in Shanghai.
Heineken has unveiled plans for a new brewery in Brazil as its core beer brand continues to find growth in the South American country.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- This week in spirits & wine
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019