Latest beverage news & analysis in BRIC
Soft drinks marketers are always scratching their heads trying to establish new refreshment occasions for their drinks to exploit. Sometimes...
China Resources Beer, the joint-owner of Snow with SABMiller, released its full-year results for 2015 this week. The company will soon gain...
Gong xi fa cai, as the Chinese say. The saying is the equivalent of "happy new year" and is ubiquitous in China at this time of year, partly...
That Russia's beer market has turned from a roaring bear into a whimpering bunny is not news any more. The country's economic downturn, coup...
Ask a Chinese person about Chile and they will immediately mention one thing - cherries. The country is famous in China for its red cherries, which people see as wholesome and healthy. Chilean wine, however, is quickly catching up in the recognition stakes. According to Wines of Chile, exports to China increased by 47% last year, and the country now ranks as the third-biggest market for bottled Chilean wine.
Later this year, Shanghai will host the second ProWine China, a sister event to Düsseldorf's ProWein. Here, just-drinks' Andy Morton speaks to head organiser Marius Berlemann to find out how preparations are going for the November show.
The Coca-Cola Co's Indian unit has said it aims to make Maaza a US$1bn brand by 2023.
The Coca-Cola Co, PepsiCo and Anheuser-Busch InBev have agreed to stop selling soda to schools in Brazil in an attempt to combat obesity-related diseases.
The southeast Indian state of Tamil Nadu has announced the closure of 500 state-controlled alcohol shops.
The Russian government has raised the minimum price for vodka in a bid to tackle counterfeit alcohol production in the country.
Authorities in Russia have passed a law to limit the size of beer bottles in the country to a maximum of 1.5 litres, in a bid to cut excessive drinking.
Remy Cointreau has bottomed out in China, the company's CEO has said as she predicted improved results in the country for 2017.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends