Brazil: Latest beverage news & analysis
Alll eyes are on Brazil at the moment as the country gears up for the Rio Olympics. Euromonitor International's senior beverage analyst, Hope Lee, looks at which brands and categories can win in Brazil's beverage market over the next few years.
Brazil still offers a tremendous amount of opportunity, according to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s CEO Carlos Brito.
SABMiller has chosen a high-end positioning for its presence in Brazil over making an acquisition in the country.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has brushed off a near-flat volume performance in Brazil for Q3, with its CEO claiming it has plenty of plans to counter the country's soft economy.
The head of Coca-Cola Co has defended his company's performance in Brazil after a major World Cup sponsorship investment failed to lift Q2 volumes.
Coca-Cola FEMSA has upped its presence in Brazil through the acquisition of privately-owned bottler Vonpar.
Heineken has declined to comment on a report it is on course to buy Kirin's Brazil operations.
The CEO of Anheuser-Busch InBev has said the company remains committed to Brazil, despite continued struggles in the market.
The Coca-Cola Co has entered the coffee bean market in Brazil as it continues to diversify into new beverage opportunities.
The Coca-Cola Co, PepsiCo and Anheuser-Busch InBev have agreed to stop selling soda to schools in Brazil in an attempt to combat obesity-related diseases.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Brazilian unit, Ambev, has confirmed that it has agreed to purchase domestic soft drinks producer Sucos do Bem.
Craft Brew Alliance has teamed up with Anheuser-Busch InBev's Brazilian unit to launch two beers from its Kona Brewing Co division in the country.
Kirin is to slump to a full-year loss after taking a JPY141.2bn (US$1.2bn) impairment charge on its struggling Brazilian unit.
The Coca-Cola Co is in talks to buy Brazilian dairy player Laticínios Verde Campo, in a move that would see the soft drinks giant enter the country's dairy sector.
Heineken has unveiled plans for a new brewery in Brazil as its core beer brand continues to find growth in the South American country.
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends