Bermuda: Latest beverage news & analysis
Bacardi has appointed a new chief marketing officer as previous incumbent Andy Gibson is set to leave after less than two years with the company.
Bacardi has created the role of chief administrative officer and appointed Jacques Tortoroli to the position.
Bacardi has appointed an ex-colleague of its interim CEO to the newly-created role of global communications head.
Bacardi has confirmed the pending departure of another senior executive in North America, with its US sales director set to quit the firm.
Bacardi has confirmed a change of president for the North America region.
Bacardi has appointed a new regional president for Asia Pacific after the incumbent announced his decision to step down.
Bacardi has lined up an interim CEO as the company continues to search for a permanent replacement.
Bacardi has announced that its president & CEO, Ed Shirley, has left the company after two years in the role.
The head of Bacardi has called on spirits producers to do more to improve consumers' knowledge of cocktails to help drive growth in the overall category.
Bacardi has appointed a former Foster's Group and Diageo executive as its new chief marketing officer.
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends