Barbados: Latest beverage news & analysis
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Brazilian unit, Ambev, has confirmed its purchase of Caribbean beverage producer BHL Holdings after a fraught bidding process.
As Anheuser-Busch InBev awaits the green light from regulators over its SABMiller acquisition, its Brazilian subsidiary AmBev is battling investors in a fight for control of a Caribbean beverage company.
Remy Cointreau has acquired a 134-hectare plantation in Barbados, for its Mount Gay rum brand.
Illva Saronno has signed a deal for Monarq Group to distribute its brands, including Disaronno and Tia Maria, in the Caribbean.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends