Argentina: Latest beverage news & analysis
SABMiller will be choking on Anheuser-Busch InBev's exhaust fumes in Argentina, but its entry into the country via the purchase of Casa Isenbeck still holds significant advantages.
Argentina's wine industry is expected to see renewed export growth in 2016, thanks to the country's new president.
The 2011 vintage of Salentein Gran VU is a blend of Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon that has been aged for wo years in French oak barrels.
Bodegas Salentein has released Killka in the UK, ahead of a global roll-out in the coming weeks.
SPI Group has appointed a CEO to run its Argentinian winery Achaval Ferrer.
Argentina's wine producers should tackle the slowdown in exports by targeting the US's growing Hispanic population and Mexico, according to a new report.
SPI Group has recruited the CFO of Argentina's Familia Schroeder Winery to assume the same role at its Achaval Ferrer wine company in the country.
The Coca-Cola Co has confirmed to just-drinks the launch of mid-calorie Coca-Cola Life in Argentina, the latest move in a burgeoning sweetener race with rival PepsiCo.
Nomacorc, a global wine-closure maker, has opened a plant in Argentina to target the country's “rapid growth” in wine exports.
Arca Continental has opened a US$40m expansion of its Argentinian plant, doubling capacity in the country.
Argentinian wine group Inversora Agroindustrial Sudamericana has completed the purchase of the Argento Wine Company from Bibendum for an undisclosed sum.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range