US: Zevia expands stevia drinks line-up
Zevia stevia-based beverages
Zevia has extended stevia-based beverages range with three new flavours.
Zevia has added three variants to its CSD range: Strawberry, Lime Cola and Cherry Cola. This brings the brand's portfolio to 15 flavours.
Zevia is a stevia-based, "all-natural, zero calorie" beverage, produced in Culver City, California. The new flavours are available now in the US off-premise, across Whole Foods, Kroger and Target stores.
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup