US: Xanté Co/Peter F Heering switches distributor
Sweden-based The Xanté Company/Peter F Heering has appointed Gemini Spirits & Wine as its new US importer.
Chicago-based Gemini will handle pear-flavoured Cognac liqueur Xanté and cherry liqueur Heering from 1 November, replacing previous distributor Kindred Spirits.
Xanté Company/Peter F Heering's customer services manager, Anna-Karin Olofsson, said the distributor switch is necessary because of the Swedish company’s US expansion plans. “To take the brands to the next level we felt it was necessary to have a stronger sales force with more people on the street,” she said.
The brand portfolio of Gemini, a subsidiary of the Sazerac Company, also includes Cachaça 51, Kilbeggan Irish whiskey and Glenfarclas single malt Scotch whisky.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research