UK: Wychwood to launch Brakspear 12-pack
Wychwood Brewery has plans to introduce what it claims to be the first Brakspear 12 pack into Majestic Wine Warehouse in the UK.
The brewer said today (9 November) that the new pack will include a selection of beer including Brakspear Bitter, Brakspear EPA, Brakspear Oxford Gold, Brakspear Triple, suitable "for any occasion".
Wychwood Brewery managing director Rupert Thompson said: "This attractively presented case will provide the perfect offering for any beer loving household. It incorporates four wildly differing styles of beer all brewed using Brakspear's special yeast."
Majestic Wine has announced the retirement of its chief executive of the last 19 years....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends