UK: Wm Grant adds to travel retail team
William Grant has bolstered it travel retail marketing department.
The UK distiller confirmed to just-drinks today (20 March) that Nick Woodward has moved within the organisation to assume the newly-created position of marketing manager for global travel retail. The appointment became effective at the beginning of this month.
Woodward has been with William Grant since 1999, having left his previous role as UK brand manager for Dunhill and Rothmans cigarettes. He has spent the majority of his time at William Grant a business development manager for the Nordic region, concentrating on the Scandinavian countries.
Woodward will be based at the company's offices in Richmond, a spokesperson said.
It is the results season, so attention is focused on the major public drinks corporations as they give their shareholders the good or bad news. But Patience Gould believes that in an industry where ta...
The Indian spirits sector has undoubted growth potential, on the back of a growing economy, an expanding middle class and rising disposable income but international companies face many obstacles as th...
Leading figures in the Scotch whisky industry are to form a pan-industry working party to investigate the question of image and innovation in Scotch. The debate will be led by the World Whisky Confere...
Pernod Ricard has appointed a former William Grant employess to the newly-created role of vice president of wine sales in the US....
William Grant & Sons has appointed Alex Short to its supervisory board....
Premium vodka brand Russian Standard is set to arrive in the UK....
William Grant & Sons has lined up an advertising push for its Reyka vodka brand....
William Grant & Sons has redesigned its Glenfiddich website to support its brand positioning and 'Every Year Counts' campaign....
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends