US: Wirtz Beverage Group unveils brokerage tie-up with Johnson Brothers
JBW Group will cover Iowa
Wirtz Beverage Group has teamed up with Johnson Brothers to form a spirits brokerage partnership for Iowa.
The newly-formed JBW Group will be the exclusive broker for many of the industry’s top spirits suppliers, it said yesterday (1 May). JBW will represent companies including Bacardi, Brown-Forman, Campari, Constellation Brands, E&J Gallo, William Grant and Infinium, a spokesperson told just-drinks.
“By working together we’ll be able to leverage our collective expertise and resources,” Johnson Brothers CEO Michael Johnson said.
Wirtz Group president Danny Wirtz added: “Together, we have the longest history and the best relationships in the market with both customers and regulators. That’s a huge opportunity for us both.”
Last week, Wirtz Beverage joined forces with food supply firm McLane to take an unspecified stake in distributor Missouri Beverage.
just-drinks continues its management briefing series on environmental sustainability this month, with a focus on the spirits industry. Part one of this four-part briefing considers the broader value c...
In the second part of this month's just-drinks management briefing, looking at environmental sustainability in the spirits industry, Ben Cooper highlights the need to work closely with suppliers....
just-drinks continues its management briefing series on environmental sustainability this month, with a focus on the spirits industry. This, the penultimate part of the four-part briefing, turns the s...
The final part of this month's management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the spirits industry, looks at the role that packaging has to play in helping to keep things green. ...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research