BRAZIL/US: Wines of Brasil targets US with dedicated office
Wines of Brasil has targeted the US for future growth
Wines of Brasil is set to open a representative office in the US in a bid to boost wine exports to North America.
The trade body for Brazil's wine producers is opening the office within Brazil’s export promotion agency, APEX-Brazil, in Miami. The US has been identified by Wines of Brasil as one of the eight strategic growth markets for Brazilian wine exports.
The office will be headed by Spanish national Daniel Marquez, who has been sales brand ambassador for the US for Wines of Brasil. Marquez previously served as the sales brand ambassador for five different wineries linked to Diego Zamora Group.
The eight markets that the trade body has highlighted for future growth are the US, the UK, Germany, Canada, Poland, China (Hong Kong), Sweden and the Netherlands.
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends