SPAIN: Winery invests €16m in Riojan bodega
The new installations will have a production capacity of 12m litres per year and ageing facilities for 20,000 barrels and 10,000,000 bottles. According to a company spokesman, the new bodega is an intrinsic part of the company's strategic plan to double turnover over the next five years.
Last year, Felix Solis posted sales of €142m, with 40% coming from overseas markets.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Half-year sales lift for Pernod Ricard
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research