FRANCE: Winegrowers to sue weather forecasters
It is not yet clear what grounds are being cited in the suit. But given that weathermen generally can hardly be said to have a faultless record of accurate prediction, the idea of anyone suing for damages will be a cause of some unease in meteorological offices the world over. However, their unease would surely be nothing in comparison with the blind panic which could set in if the farmers were successful.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Remy signs new three-year Russia deal with Roust
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report