SOUTH AFRICA: Winecorp shareholder advisory
JSE listed winery Winecorp Limited has issued a cautionary announcement, warning shareholders that it had entered into discussions which may result in the merger of its business operations, with that of the unlisted Winecorp SA.
It said until further notice, those shareholders dealing in the company's shares should do so with caution. Both entities form part of the Spier Group of Companies.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne