UK: Wine & Spirit Trade Association overhauls website
Members can search the new WSTA website
The Wine & Spirit Trade Association (WSTA) has revamped its website, allowing members to search its database of checklists and guidance for the UK market.
The new site, which also features industry reports and sector updates, aims to show “the vibrancy of the UK wine and spirits sector”, WSTA chief executive Miles Beale said. The website includes the WSTA trade diary, which lists upcoming wine and spirit trade events.
“We hope the revamped WSTA website will offer an improved and engaging service to WSTA members,” Beale said.
Other features include:
- Facts and figures page highlighting the economic value of the industry
- Mobile and tablet responsive design
- Searchable media feed
The website can be accessed at www.wsta.co.uk.
The WSTA is backing a campaign to persuade the UK Government to scrap a rise in duty rates in this month’s Budget.
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends