TRAVEL RETAIL: William Grant & Sons unveils Glenfiddich gift pack
Click through to view the Glenfiddich gift pack
The pack contains a Madeira Cask Finish, Bourbon Cask Reserve and Red Wine Cask Finish from the Age of Discovery portfolio, each in 20cl bottles, William Grant said today (5 November). All three expressions were launched in full-sized bottles this year or last year.
The gift pack has been available since last month in global Travel Retail, William Grant said. A company spokesperson said the gift pack's price varies by region.
The Age of Discovery range was first unveiled in March last year with the Madeira Cask Finish. In September this year, William Grant launched the Glenfiddich Cask Collection, another exclusive-to-travel-retail single malt offering.
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during February 2014....
The aim of all brand owners is to secure consumer loyalty above all competitors. But, as Richard Woodard suggests, this might be an unattainable - and hence unrealistic - aim....
Colombia has shown an interesting development in the luxury industry, and the alcoholic drinks category has not been indifferent to the trend. Some examples of new premium lines that appeared in 2012 ...
The latest joint-report from just-drinks and The IWSR, published this week, looks at the non-scotch whisk(e)y category. Ben Cooper considers what the findings of this research mean for the smaller whi...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role