TRAVEL RETAIL: William Grant & Sons unveils Glenfiddich gift pack
Click through to view the Glenfiddich gift pack
The pack contains a Madeira Cask Finish, Bourbon Cask Reserve and Red Wine Cask Finish from the Age of Discovery portfolio, each in 20cl bottles, William Grant said today (5 November). All three expressions were launched in full-sized bottles this year or last year.
The gift pack has been available since last month in global Travel Retail, William Grant said. A company spokesperson said the gift pack's price varies by region.
The Age of Discovery range was first unveiled in March last year with the Madeira Cask Finish. In September this year, William Grant launched the Glenfiddich Cask Collection, another exclusive-to-travel-retail single malt offering.
The aim of all brand owners is to secure consumer loyalty above all competitors. But, as Richard Woodard suggests, this might be an unattainable - and hence unrealistic - aim....
The latest joint-report from just-drinks and The IWSR, published this week, looks at the non-scotch whisk(e)y category. Ben Cooper considers what the findings of this research mean for the smaller whi...
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How soft drinks can exploit alcohol's loss
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo job cut figures "likely overstated"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends