Product Launch - GLOBAL: William Grant & Sons' The Balvenie Tun 1401 Batch 2
Click through to view William Grant & Sons' The Balvenie Tun 1401 Batch 2
William Grant & Sons' The Balvenie Tun 1401 Batch 2
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Speyside, single malt, 50.6% abv
Available - From last month
Location - Global, in limited supply – 330 bottles for UK market
Price - In UK, RRP of GBP150 (US$234) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - In UK, First Drinks, William Grants' sales and distribution division
The Balvenie Tun 1401 Batch 2 has been created by malt master David Stewart, following the distillery-only release of batch one, last year.
Stewart transferred selected casks to a marrying tun – number 1401. Batch two was ready three months later.
Societe Europeenne de Participations Industrielles is moving the distribution of Charles Heidsieck Champagne in the UK to Liberty Wines Ltd from 1 June....
William Grant & Sons has switched distributors in Germany for its Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey brand....
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil