Product Launch – GLOBAL: William Grant & Sons' The Balvenie Craftsman's Reserve, No 1 – The Cooper
Click through to view The Balvenie Craftsman's Reserve, No.1 - The Cooper
William Grant & Sons' The Balvenie Craftsman's Reserve, No 1 - The Cooper
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Speyside, single malt, 59.4% abv
Available - From February, limited to 300 bottles
Location - Online, exclusively to member's of The Balvenie's online club
Price - GBP65 (US$100) per bottle
The Balvenie's malt master, David Stewart, has created Craftsman’s Reserve No1, The Cooper, a limited release from the company. Stewart has married two European oak sherry butts of The Balvenie 15 year old Single Malt, casks 10142 and 17949, to create The Cooper.
The variant is available exclusively to members of The Balvenie’s online community, Warehouse 24.
Click here to register for the club.
This week, Pernod Ricard is hosting members of the media and the analyst community in Scotland for two days as it presents a capital markets day on Wednesday (30 May). Ahead of the trip, just-drinks l...
William Grant & Sons has appointed André de Almeida to the role of director Europe travel retail....
William Grant & Sons has released the first television advert for its Sailor Jerry spiced rum brand in the US....
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- Are Big Spirits Companies Failing to Innovate?
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Suntory sells Louis Royer Cognac for US$110m
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research