GLOBAL: William Grant & Sons takes Grant’s 25 Year Old worldwide
William Grant & Sons' 25-year-old Scotch will now sell throughout the world
William Grant & Sons is to give a limited global launch to Grant’s 25 Year Old, a blended whisky previously only available in travel retail.
The 25-year-old variant will cost GBP182 (US$294) per bottle in selected countries around the world, William Grant & Sons confirmed earlier today (10 May). The company said it will be available in limited numbers and released throughout the year.
The whisky will be cased in a hand-finished presentation box with gold engraved metalwork.
Grant’s 25 Year Old was first launched in airports in November 2009.
In a way it must be a bit galling for the undoubtedly talented number crunchers at the International Wine and Spirit Record (IWSR) that their carefully devised methodology for calculating the world's ...
La Martiniquaise has completed the divestment of the Trois Rivières, La Mauny and Duquesne rum brands ahead of its proposed purchase of Quartier Français Spiritueux....
Diageo Scotch whisky brand Johnnie Walker has retained its position as the number one brand on the latest IWSR/just-drinks Performance Brands rankings, published this month....
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research