UK: William Grant & Sons readies Grant's UK campaign
Click through to view the promotional bottle for Grant's, which is handled by William Grant's First Drinks unit
William Grant & Sons' has lined up an on-pack campaign for its Grant's blended whisky brand in the UK that offers consumers the chance to claim a reprint of a national newspaper from any time in the last 100 years.
The company said earlier today (11 September) that the on-pack promotion, across 70cl and one-litre bottles of Grant's Family Reserve, offers a free newspaper front-page reprint or GBP20 (US$31) off a complete newspaper from any date back to 1903. The offer, operated by William Grant's First Drinks unit in the UK, will run throughout November.
“Offering consumers something more than just price discounts is increasingly important,” said Grant's senior brand manager, Oliver Dickson. “Communicating our brand history and engaging with consumers at an emotional level is key to forging ongoing loyalty in the blended whisky category.”
Also today, William Grant announced the global launch of a cask collection of its Glenfiddich single malt range.
The latest joint-report from just-drinks and The IWSR, published this week, looks at the non-scotch whisk(e)y category. Ben Cooper considers what the findings of this research mean for the smaller whi...
Private equity group Exponent has lined up the acquisition of The Loch Lomond Distillery Co....
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research