UK: William Grant & Sons moves travel retail head to new Europe post
William Grant hopes to announce a replacement next quarter
William Grant & Sons' global Travel Retail (GTR) managing director is moving to a new post as MD for developed European markets.
Rita Greenwood will take on the newly-created role in the New Year, the UK-headquartered spirits company said yesterday (20 December). She will continue in her current job until a replacement is found, with an announcement expect to be made in the first quarter of next year, William Grant added.
Company CMO Maurice Doyle said Greenwood has led a “step-change” in the GTR unit and “laid a great foundation for a new managing director to build on”.
William Grant's Travel Retail unit this year launched the Glenfiddich Cask Collection into international airports. At the time, Greenwood described the new collection as “giftable, with a bit of bling”.
European Business Travelers’ Airport Retail Trends, 2013–2014
“European Business Travelers’ Airport Retail Trends, 2013–2014” is a new report by Canadean that analyzes trends in airport retail and explores how opportunities and demand are set to change in 2013–2...read more
Primarily known as a player in Scotch whisky, in recent years William Grant has broadened its portfolio. While a number of these brands have performed well it needs to develop them further. This profi...
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during September 2014....
Gin is a spirit, which is made from juniper berries. Increase in demand among the millennial population in the US, growing demand for premium gin, and increased marketing and promotions by vendors are...
Rémy Cointreau is expanding the footprint for the honey-flavoured extension of its St-Rémy French brandy to the UK....
Synopsis The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during July 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the l...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research