CANADA: William Grant & Sons makes exec changes in Canada
William Grant & Sons has shaken up the leadership of its operations in Canada.
The spirits producer announced earlier this week that it has recruited Steve Doyle from Canada Dry Mott’s to become its country manager for Canada. Doyle will look after the company’s portfolio in the Canadian market as part of the Peter Mielzynski Agencies marketing team. He will assume the role on 30 January.
At Canada Dry Mott's, the Canadian subsidiary of Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Doyle was director of sales for the east of the country. He has also worked for Sleeman Breweries, Diageo, Guinness Brewing Worldwide, and Molson Breweries.
At the same time, Jonathan Yusen, senior VP of marketing for North America at William Grant, will also assume the position of general manager for Canada. Yusen, who will be Doyle's immediate line manager, will assume commercial and marketing responsibilities for Canada.
No-one was immediately available at William Grant in North America to detail if any executives have left the company due to these changes.
Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo says progress is surprisingly slow in the soft drinks market's flavour mix, as cola and orange continue to dominate ...
William Grant & Sons has appointed André de Almeida to the role of director Europe travel retail....
William Grant & Sons has released the first television advert for its Sailor Jerry spiced rum brand in the US....
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research