Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: William Grant & Sons’ Glenfiddich 125th Anniversary Edition
Click through to view William Grant & Sons’ Glenfiddich 125th Anniversary Edition
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, 43% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Global Travel Retail
Price - GBP70.00 (US$112) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - William Grant & Sons
This new limited edition release from Glenfiddich into Global Travel Retail marks the 125th anniversary of the first spirit to run from the Glenfiddich distillery stills, back on Christmas Day 1887.
Unusually for Glenfiddich, master blender Brian Kinsman has created a peated expression to recreate the way whisky used to be made in Speyside in the Victorian era. The bottle features a copper-topped cork and is presented in a gold coloured presentation tin.
Yesterday evening, the Worshipful Company of Distillers hosted a debate in London about gin. Up for discussion was the question: "Gin: A tortuous history with a brilliant future?"...
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology use...
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends