US: William Grant & Sons appoints marketing exec
William Grant & Sons has recruited a new senior vice president of marketing for its US subsidiary.
The independent family distiller said yesterday (8 January), that Jonathan Yusen will oversee marketing for the company's spirits and wine brands, such as Glenfiddich, The Balvenie, Hendrick's Gin and Milagro Tequila.
William Grant & Sons USA president and managing director, North America and Mexico Simon Hunt said: "We're extremely pleased to appoint someone of Jonathan's calibre and experience to this new position at William Grant & Sons. His background, vision and commitment to brand growth will be invaluable as we move forward in 2008 and beyond."
Yusen has almost ten years spirits industry experience, having previously worked as both a project director and brand director for Allied Domecq. Following Pernod Ricard's acquisition of the company, Yusen was appointed global vice president of marketing for Malibu, Kahlua and Tia Maria and also consulted for Remy Cointreau USA's marketing team on their Scotch, Champagne and liqueur portfolios.
Malt whisky continues to outpace the growth of blended Scotch and its leading brands are putting in stellar performances. But as a new report from just-drinks explains, a closer look reveals a categor...
William Grant & Sons US has appointed Sam Simmons as the "first-ever" Balvenie brand ambassador....
Need to know - Ten facts about Maxxium...
William Grant & Sons has appointed Lesley Jackson as its new group finance director....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Glenfiddich is to launch a new release of its Glenfiddich Rare Collection 40 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky in honour of whisky writer and broadcaster Michael Jackson, who passed away in the summe...
Independent family distiller William Grant & Sons has announced the appointment of Peter Gordon to the position of non-executive chairman....
William Grant & Sons has appointed a senior vice president of sales for its US unit....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends