GLOBAL: William Grant & Son's adds 'family tree' to Grant's Scotch variant
Click through to view the updated packaging for Grant's Family Reserve
William Grant & Sons has updated the packaging for its Grant’s Family Reserve Scotch whisky brand.
The UK-based company, which also owns the Glenfiddich and The Balvenie Scotch brands, confirmed late last week that it will add a 'family tree' to both the box and bottle of Grant's Family Reserve. The image represents the five generations of the company's family ownership, William Grant said, and will be accompanied by the words “Established 1887”.
The packaging change will take effect globally, starting in the UK from this month.
Later this year, the company will roll out an experiential platform, entitled 'True Tales', for Grant's, and will launch a Grant’s family ‘home’ at its Dufftown distillery.
This week, Pernod Ricard is hosting members of the media and the analyst community in Scotland for two days as it presents a capital markets day on Wednesday (30 May). Ahead of the trip, just-drinks l...
William Grant & Sons has appointed André de Almeida to the role of director Europe travel retail....
William Grant & Sons has released the first television advert for its Sailor Jerry spiced rum brand in the US....
Societe Europeenne de Participations Industrielles is moving the distribution of Charles Heidsieck Champagne in the UK to Liberty Wines Ltd from 1 June....
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly