Product Launch - UK: Whyte & Mackay's Vladivar Flavours
Click through to view all four Whyte & Mackay's Vladivar Flavours
Category - Spirits, vodka-based, flavoured, 20% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK
Price - RSP of GBP10 (US$15.50) per 50cl bottle
Distribution - Whyte & Mackay
Whyte & Mackay has introduced four flavours to its Vladivar vodka stable. The variants, which cannot be called vodka due to their abv, comprise apple & pear, blackberry, blueberry & raspberry, lemon & lime, and raspberry & vanilla.
The range has been designed using “detailed consumer insight” to create flavour combinations that appeal to both men and women.
The launch will be supported with national advertising and a voucher campaign in consumer magazines such as Nuts, Zoo, Heat and Ok.
Of course, we all knew it was going to happen. Didn't we? Since almost exactly four years ago, when United Spirits and Diageo confirmed that they were discussing a partnership in India, it was alwa...
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK